Location: Istanbul / Level: Bachelor / Duration: 4 Years / Language of Instruction: 70% Turkish-30% English / Mode of Study: Full Time, On-Site / Tuition Fee: USD 8.500 / Discounted Fee: USD 3.500
- To train lawyers who adopt the culture of law, who have a strong sense of justice and ethical values, who consider human rights as a value and who are aware of their social responsibilities.
- To train lawyers who are open to innovation at both national and international levels, who follow developments and who are able to blend national legislation and international law.
- To train lawyers who adopt the structure of Turkish legal system, who are expert on the legislation at both national and international levels, who are able to resolve problems, who can combine the practical skills with academic vision, who can be recruited in both public and private sectors.
- To design a student-oriented law education that is based on practice. In this context, to emphasize case studies and moot courts in cooperation with judicial bodies
- To train academics who are well equipped and who can contribute to the improvement of the legal sciences.
- To train lawyers who are capable of using at least one foreign language and information technologies and communicating with their colleagues in every part of the World.
The graduate of Istanbul Altinbas University Law Program,
- comprehends the concepts and institutions of various legal disciplines and also understands the relationships in between these concepts and institutions.
- is informed of the recent legislation on all fields of law, judgments of the judicial organs and related scientific assessments.
- takes responsibility both as an individual and as a member of the team to create solutions on the complex and unforeseeable problems of law that arise in practice.
- identifies and creates solutions to the legal problems with reference to legislation texts, judicial decisions and scientific resources.
- examines, comments and evaluates all legislation texts, judicial decisions and scientific resources by using the methods of law methodology.
- plans and manages activities relating to his talents and education on a project basis.
- follows and evaluates all recent developments in law both in theoretical and practical context.
- assesses all legislation texts, judicial decisions and scientific resources with a critical approach in the light of the gained knowledge and skills.
- will be open to a lifelong education by improving his self-criticism talent.
- gains the necessary skills to express her ideas and solutions on a specific subject of law by exchanging information with other people or institutions.
- takes place in professional and social activities with a sense of responsibility, also plans and applies these activities.
- Follows the legal developments on the universal basis and communicates with colleagues by using a foreign language at least at European Language Portfolio B1 General Level.
- uses the computer software which is required in the field of law at least at the European Computer Usage License Advanced Level and also uses other computer and communication technologies.
- works for the adoption of a democratic, secular and social law order on the basis of human rights.
- has the fairness, sense of justice and moral values which are necessary to be a qualified lawyer